Hey everyone! My name is Alex and I am visiting my cousin Ian in NYC. Ian and I love eating pizza and are gluten-free, so we decided to have some fun and make our own gluten-free pizza at home. It was a lot of fun and even more fun to eat! Ian liked rolling out the dough and putting his favorite topping of pepperoni on our pizza. I hope you all enjoy your pizza as much as we did.
- Gluten-free pizza crust (can use bagels as well)
- Tomato sauce
- Cheese of your liking
- Any additional desired topping (pepperoni, veggies)
- Parchment paper
- Small amount of gluten-free flour
- Rolling Pin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or temperature stated on your crust.
- Place crust in between two sheets of parchment paper with a small amount of flour to avoid having the crust stick to your counter or rolling pin.
- Roll the dough with your rolling pin until your pizza is at your desired thickness, making sure the dough is evenly thick. You can move the dough around with the parchment paper to help manipulate the dough.
- Remove the top parchment paper.
- Add sauce directly on to the dough and spread evenly.
- Add cheese on the sauced dough, and any additional toppings you may desire.
- Transfer pizza to a cookie sheet, by picking up the pizza with the bottom sheet of parchment paper. Don’t worry about removing the bottom sheet of parchment paper as it can go in the oven.
- Place pizza in the oven, and let it cook for about 12 minutes or until the cheese is a golden-brown color.
- Pull pizza out of the oven and let cool.
- Enjoy your pizza!