Hey friends! Here is a quick recipe Ian and I made after dinner to eat int he morning as well as to take to school the next day. Ian did great with prepping the food and using an assembly line method to get each jar filled with goodies. We hope you enjoy making these at home and share them with your loved ones!
- Jar or Tupperware
- Desired liquid (almond milk, milk)
- Chia seeds
- Sweetener of choice (honey, vanilla, agave)
- Grab the jars you will be using for your overnight oats.
- Fill the jars half way with oats.
- Add your liquid until all the oats are wet.
- Add your sweetener of choice.
- Add a sprinkle of chia seeds (about a tablespoon worth).
- Add a generous scoop of yogurt.
- Add in fruit.
- If desired add cinnamon on top.
- Place the top on your jar or tupperware, and put in the refrigerator.
- Leave the container in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning.